[LRUG] LRUG Podcast Episode 1

Darragh Browne darragh.browne at ruby50.com
Tue Apr 6 10:23:04 PDT 2010

Hi,

I hope everyone had a good Easter break.

Cool idea Chris.

If you want to convert files easily, you can't go too wrong with Max:
http://sbooth.org/Max/

I'm reasonably proficient with audio editing, mixing and mastering - If you
need any help just give me a shout.

Kind regards

Darragh Browne

Dynamic50 & Ruby50 - Web Development & Web Recruitment

Web: http://www.ruby50.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ruby50ltd