[LRUG] Best way to use Windows IE on Snow Leopard?

Aleksandar Simic asimic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 07:00:41 PDT 2010

A friend of mine who happens to be a .Net developer has this at work,
thats how I found out about it.

Its a way for you to get software from Microsoft at a set fee.

More about it here: http://www.microsoft.com/bizspark/Faqs.aspx

One of the perks is access to their products even before they are
officially released. If you are into that sort of thing.