[LRUG] Best way to use Windows IE on Snow Leopard?

Kenneth Lee kenfodder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 07:11:28 PDT 2010

http://www.microsoft.com/bizspark < Just check it out there.

I'm working for a couple of startups and managed to get a free three
year access for both companies, there's a process for proving you are
one, wasn't hard to convince them ;)

That way you can install up to 10 keys for each version of software they
have in the suite for free.

Not sure how much it would cost on it's own.

Hope this helps...

Ken