[LRUG] LRUG Podcast Episode 1

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 09:36:16 PDT 2010

Hello!

Murray and I have been working on a LRUG-focused podcast. Episode 1 is
now available!

http://lrug.org/podcasts/2010/04/03/episode-1-software-craftsmanship/

The RSS feed for iTunes etc. is http://lrug.org/rss/podcasts/

In the first episode I interviewed Chris and Corey in a "round-table"
sort of fashion. It's about 18 mins long and covers some of the same
ground as the Q&A session after their talks at the March meeting, but
hopefully also some background about the "software craftsmanship"
movement.

I'd like to produce an episode for each meeting and would love some
help! If you're interested in helping out, being interviewed,
co-hosting etc. please get in touch or just let me know what you think
of episode 1 - especially the format. Also, I'm using some cheesy
stock music for the theme tune - if you have a better idea please let
me know. I'm a bit unsure about file-formats too, this one is
available in iPod-friendly AAC format, but if you think it should be
in mp3 and/or ogg I could use some help converting it.

Hope you enjoy,

Cheers,

Chris