[LRUG] Flex/Rails and downloading data to a file

Jordi Noguera Leon jordinoguera83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 06:48:01 PDT 2010

Hi there!

I'm struggling to solve the following problem. We have an app with a flex
front end that displays some charts, each chart has a link to download the
data displayed in that chart. To do this I tried to call a rails method that
called send_data, but it didn't produce the expected results. It'd be good
if there was an easy way to do this directly from Flex...

I've also been trying to follow the steps explained in this
article<http://flexonrails.net/?p=5>,
but I'm getting an Invalid Auth token error...

Does anyone have an idea?

Cheers,
Jordi