[LRUG] Stubbing Time.zone.now

aimee daniells aimee at edendevelopment.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 03:04:19 PDT 2010

Thanks Paul and Tom for recommending Timecop. I've needed something like
this so many times. Always ended up writing my own tricky code, much like
Will, and running into these weird problems.

Thanks!

On 2 August 2010 11:00, Tom Stuart <tom at experthuman.com> wrote:

> On 2 Aug 2010, at 10:52, Paul Bowsher wrote:
> > Have you tried Timecop instead? http://github.com/jtrupiano/timecop
>
> Seconded. Timecop is great and makes all these problems go away.

aimee daniells
Eden Development
software crafter

Office: +44 (0)8450 097 094
Email:  aimee at edendevelopment.co.uk
Web: http://edendevelopment.co.uk

This e-mail is from Eden Development. Your contact details will be held and
used by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Eden Development
Limited is registered in England. Our registration number is: 5212702. Our
registered office is: Eden Development, Venta Court, 20 Jewry St,
Winchester, SO23 8FE.