[LRUG] Anybody need help in building Rails systems let me know...

Satish N Kota satishkota at heurionconsulting.com
Mon Aug 9 07:02:52 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I shall be in London from 15th August 2010 onwards and I am free for now
except meeting some clients... so If somebody wants any freelancing work or
come and help you in your offices to trouble shoot, give guidance or bring
things to speed. Let me know.

Regarding my Expertise. Please find below...

1.	I have been part of close to 20 applications on Ruby on Rails in
last 4 years
2.	I have been some kind of Ruby on Rails Contributors (I and my team
have built plugins for Rails. You can find them at
http://github.com/heurionconsulting )
3.	I am aware of Security and Performance issues to be handled
4.	I use BDD as part of our implementation. Even our Plugins are
Rspec'd.
5.	Agile is something I cherish.
6.	I write articles for Rails Magazine
(http://pdf.railsmagazine.com/rails-magazine-issue5.pdf )
7.	Some of websites where I have involved myself are www.wallhogs.com
<http://www.wallhogs.com/> , www.deskarma.com <http://www.deskarma.com/> ,
www.bangthetable.com <http://www.bangthetable.com/> , www.indiepubgames.com
<http://www.indiepubgames.com/> , www.abilitz.com <http://www.abilitz.com/>
, http://lmrg.nalip.com <http://lmrg.nalip.com/> , www.nextpoint.com
<http://www.nextpoint.com/> , www.riesenstiker.de
<http://www.riesenstiker.de/> , www.xomad.com <http://www.xomad.com/> ,
www.jitari.com <http://www.jitari.com/> ,  etc.,  There are multiple other
applications developed for our client which were not launched. Some of them
are Berlinbag, Dzynsoft, Veapp, StartupPains, Ohmygod, WhereCast, India
Ruling, etc.,

P.S: Interested People, Please contact personally and do not reply to the
list. I know I have made the mistake about 2 times. :-)

Thanks and Regards
Satish N Kota

Heurion Ltd

Heurion is a Registered company in England and Wales. Our Company No. is
07244315