[LRUG] Registration and details for the September meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 09:27:21 PDT 2010

Hey all,

I've taken Priit up on his offer to do a talk about Rails 3 internals, which
is pretty timely as they are targetting a final 3.0 release at the end of
this week (let's not hold our breath though).  Anyway, that's one half of
the meeting sorted so I've written it up and you can register.

Read about it here:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2010/08/25/september-2010-meeting/

Register for it here:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/rails-3-internals/rl-890

Relax before and after it here: http://is.gd/eDb84

Of course, we're still looking for something else to fill up the other half
of the meeting.  Do you think it could be you?  I do.  Get in touch, yeah?

Muz