[LRUG] [Job] (Senior) Rails Developers sought at Headshift

Alexandru Stubbs alex at headshift.com
Tue Aug 10 04:10:53 PDT 2010

Hello LRUG

Just a quick email to say that Headshift is looking for Rails developers.

Details of the positions are on the Headshift site [1] but broadly we're looking for a few able middleweight / senior / lead developers to complement our existing growing team on primarily permanent but also contract roles.

The projects are suitably challenging and rewarding, and we'd be looking to kick off another workstream around beginning of September.

We're located [2] just off Shad Thames, next to the Design Museum so you'll get plenty of exposure to the area around Tower Bridge.

We also attented LRUG last night, but if you didn't spot us there, and if you are interested, please email your CV or get in touch at iwanttowork(at)headshift(dot)com. And as always, Headshift does not work with recruiters.

Thanks for your attention folks!

Alex

[1] - http://www.headshift.com/blog/2010/06/more-ruby-on-rails-developers.php
[2] - http://tinyurl.com/3753eyp