[LRUG] To be or Not To be... Thats the question -- Rails 3 onproduction

Matthew Rudy Jacobs matthewrudyjacobs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 03:48:50 PDT 2010

If you look at github,
Then most decently maintained plugins will have a "rails 3" branch.

If not, then maybe think about swapping to a different plugin.

My biggest gripe with the rails 3 release is the number of times they've
said "itll be out next week"

http://freelancing-god.github.com/ts/en/rails3.html) which apparently works.