[LRUG] December meeting - who is taking part

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 09:06:25 PST 2010

Hey again,

I don't have the registration URL from Skills Matter yet, but the talks are
sorted out.  If you've been following the thread it won't come as any
surprise that we'll have Makoto Inoue and Sean O'Halpin.

Full details are available on the lrug site:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2010/12/01/december-2010-meeting/

As soon as I get my hands on the registration URL I'll update the site and
this thread.

Hope to see you all on the 13th.

Cheers,

Muz