[LRUG] Onwards and upwards, into 2011

Jim Myhrberg contact at jimeh.me
Tue Dec 28 06:27:57 PST 2010

 If anyone is interested I could do a talk about my statistics collection/querying library: https://github.com/jimeh/redistat

It's been in use at my company for the last month now, collecting somewhere around 2-4 million data points per day without any hiccups.

Additionally or alternatively, I could talk briefly about some of the work we've been doing the past two months with RabbitMQ, custom Ruby workers with failover and fallback, and how we've gone about to try to ensure not a single message pushed through RabbitMQ is ever lost or not processed properly.

If anyone is interesting I'll prepare some material, otherwise I'm still planning on attending the January event, so see you guys there :)

-jim