[LRUG] Subtracting two arrays

Jim Myhrberg contact at jimeh.me
Thu Dec 16 12:25:53 PST 2010

 It happens, specially when you're new to Ruby :)... Generally the best idea is to start with looking at the documentation for the object you're dealing with.

In this case a quick google for "ruby array" would bring you to the Ruby Array documentation, which describes the "-" method:
http://ruby-doc.org/core/classes/Array.html#M002211

Even after 2 years with Ruby, I still find myself referring to this kinda documentation on an almost daily basis for different things :)

-jim