[LRUG] Brash recruitment shout out

Riccardo Tacconi rtacconi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 07:01:46 PST 2010

Hi Richard,

I am a PHP developer and I am using Rails from last July. I am extending and
partially redeveloping the corporate intranet with Rails. I hope in the
future to use only Rails and stop using PHP. I have studied Java with The
Open University but I do not have any commercial experience with it. I have
BCs Open degree with The OU (studied IT & computing mainly).

I thought to stay with this company at least another couple of years to gain
enough Rails experience, but I am stucked with the usual big company
environment, lots of b bureaucracy and an odd development environment.

I have used Oracle and MySql, sometimes MSSQL and Postgres. I have a couple
of Microsoft certifications, w2k client and server. I have administered
Windows and Linux servers, helpdesk, a bit of DBA with Oracle.

I am currently working with Wolseley UK, part of Wolseley group (FTSE 100)
and if you need more details and a CV - not ready now - let me know. I just
have few months of Rails development, but I am improving quickly. So if you
are willing to take on board a person with tons of passion for development
and administration, but only a rookie in Rails, please let me know.

Regards,

Ricacrdo

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:39 PM, Richard Stobart <
richard.stobart at unboxedconsulting.com> wrote:

> LRUGers,
>
> Unboxed Consulting are passionate about innovation and quality and our web
> solutions illustrate this. We are looking for great developers to join our
> team. If you want to work in an Agile environment for a company that
> respects its people then please drop me a note.
>
> Regards
>
>    Richard Stobart   Unboxed   Consulting      E:
> richard.stobart at unboxedconsulting.com  M: +44 77 7168 6535  T: +44 20 3137
> 2937  F: +44 20 7183 4251     8 Elder Street  London, E1 6BT  United
> Kingdom  www.unboxedconsulting.com

Riccardo Tacconi
Web developer at Wolseley UK
VIRTUELOGIC LIMITED (Director)