[LRUG] Developer willing to work unpaid.

Darragh Browne darragh.browne at ruby50.com
Wed Feb 10 04:28:54 PST 2010

Hi guys,

I don't usually post on this list as it's clearly not a place for recruiters
;-)

However, we've recently been in touch with a developer who is struggling to
find work as he has no commercial experience. He has a basic understanding
of Rails but needs to learn and have more projects to showcase on his CV.

He is willing to work for up to two months unpaid in order to gain this
experience and a decent reference on his CV.

The only prerequisites are that he will be based in London in an environment
in which he will learn off more experienced developers. Working as a sole
developer in order to build an app for free will not do, and we will make
sure he is put in a worthwhile environment.

There are no strings attached, it's just a guy who wants to learn and and
gain the experience so that he can break into the Rails world.

If anyone has a spare desk in their office and wants to help a guy out for a
couple of months, please drop me an email:

darragh.browne at ruby50.com

I hope someone can help.

Thanks!

Kind regards

Darragh Browne

Dynamic50 & Ruby50 - Web Development & Web Recruitment

Tel: +44 (0)20 8686 6372
Mob: +44 (0)7788 872465

Web: http://www.ruby50.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ruby50ltd