[LRUG] Rubymash now has jobs

Jason Green jason.green at nogeek.org
Tue Feb 23 06:00:00 PST 2010

Hi All,

Quick plug:
Just to let you know that you can now view and add jobs associated to
your company on Rubymash.com
You can view them all on a map, and when we have enough coming through
I'll start an average salary by country, maybe with a heatmap overlay
or something.

There is also a feed at: http://rubymash.com/jobs

Please add jobs :-)

Jason Green

Dynamic50 Web Design and Development

Tel: +44 (0)20 868 66372
Mob: +44 (0)7850 732812
Skype: dynamic50.com
Twitter: dynamic50
Email: jason.green at dynamic50.com
Web: http://www.dynamic50.com

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This message and any attachments are confidential, and may be
protected by legal privilege. If this has been sent to you in error
please contact the sender as soon as possible.

Dynamic50 Ltd is a limited company, registered in England and Wales,
registered number 06468278, VAT 938499753.