[LRUG] Developer willing to work unpaid.

Darragh Browne darragh.browne at ruby50.com
Thu Feb 11 06:48:14 PST 2010

Thanks again for the offers, it was great response from the community!

Details have been forwarded and the developer is looking over the options.

Kind regards

Darragh Browne

Dynamic50 & Ruby50 - Web Development & Web Recruitment

Tel: +44 (0)20 8686 6372
Mob: +44 (0)7788 872465

Web: http://www.ruby50.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ruby50ltd