[LRUG] April meetup

Seth Edwards sethaedwards at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 07:18:34 PST 2010

Hello,

 I will be on holiday from America in the tropical west midlands during
April. I was thinking of going down to London for a day and I would really
enjoy attending an LRUG meet up. How late does it usually last and how many
people attend? Should I plan on stopping over in London?

 About me: I work for a startup/social network in America. I am a big
Ruby/Rails hobbyist but at the moment C# is what is paying the bills. I'm
pretty interested in NoSQL projects and I am pretty active in the C# MongoDB
driver project.

 All the best,

 Seth