[LRUG] More showing off

Joel Chippindale joel.chippindale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 07:36:28 PST 2010

There's no good reason why the presentation I gave could have not been
served up statically, it's just that no one has written an export function
for the gem yet (although it should be trivial).

The latest version of the gem enables you to execute ruby code during the
presentation. This feature is one that does require Sinatra.

J.