[LRUG] More showing off

Scott Chacon schacon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 06:15:45 PST 2010

Hey,

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Joel Chippindale
<joel.chippindale at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you're interested in finding out more about "the best damn presentation
> software a developer could ever love" (or "a slightly wonky ruby hackers
> tool for creating presentations" depending on how far your hyperbole dial is
> turned up) that I gave a lightning talk about last night then checkout
> ...my presentation (just pictures so not really recommended unless you heard
> the talk)...
> http://github.com/mocoso/showing-off-with-ruby
> ...or go straight to the source...
> http://github.com/schacon/showoff

I just thought I would mention that I wanted to give a presentation on
ShowOff while here in Paris, so instead of creating it from scratch, I
just forked your presentation and modified it a bit.  Thanks for
putting it together, it worked out really well.

http://github.com/schacon/showing-off-with-ruby

Scott