[LRUG] routes problem (Riccardo Tacconi)

Riccardo Tacconi rtacconi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 01:39:35 PST 2010

Yes Neil,

There is this rule in both environments:

/:controller/:action/:id
/:controller/:action/:id(.:format)

The difference is that in Passenger I have to write a rule for any
controller, with Mongrel (development) I just create a controller and it
works. So they, Passenger and Mongel, behave differently.

However I think is better to remove the general rule and write all the
required rules for any controller.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 10:03 PM, Neil Edwards <neil at plasticwater.com>wrote:

> Possibly a stupid question but have you tried doing a 'rake routes' command
> on your production system to make sure everything you think should be there
> is actually there?
> I've never heard of a routes issues caused by Passenger (not that I'm
> saying you should rule it out!)
>
> Just a quick thought...
>
> Neil

Riccardo Tacconi