[LRUG] Meeting detail! On the left, quick March! Left! Right! Left, Right, Left.

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 04:43:37 PST 2010

Hi all,

The March meeting will be on Wednesday 10th March, in the new Skills Matter
offices on Goswell Road.  As usual we'll start at 6:30 and decamp to The
Slaughtered Lamb at about 8:00.

To get the most out of this momentous occasion, follow this 7 step plan:

1. Go register:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/software-craftsmanship/zx-548

2. Read the executive summary: "Software Craftsmanship w/ Chris Parsons &
Corey Haines."

3. Really go and register, it's important:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/software-craftsmanship/zx-548

4. Go in depth with the detailed details of the meeting using the more
detail page on our hyper-detailed website (where we keep the details):
http://lrug.org/meetings/2010/02/19/march-2010-meeting/

5. Seriously, why haven't you registered?  Don't you want a chair and
name-badge? Do it now:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/software-craftsmanship/zx-548

6. Amuse yourself until about 5:00pm* on Wednesday 10th March, at which
point being transporting yourself to Goswell Road in time for the 6:30pm
start.

7. Settle down in your chair (perhaps with a warm drink) and prepare for an
amazing evening.

Follow this handy-dandy guide to the letter and you can't fail to succeed at
turning up to the March LRUG meeting in full knowledge** of what's about to
happen.

Cheers

Muz

* or, you know, at whatever time it is you need to leave where you are in
order to get to Goswell road on time.
** full knowledge not a guarantee.