[LRUG] January LRUG stuff

Daniel Lucraft danlucraft at me.com
Mon Jan 4 01:48:18 PST 2010

Hi all,

Happy New Year, etc.

Since we're short for the 13th, would anyone be interested in an update on Redcar? This is a Ruby text editor I worked on quite a bit over the holidays and made some great progress.

It can be a short talk, 15 minutes or so. I'd just like to reintroduce it, why it's cool and why it would be fun for Rubyists to hack on.

thanks,
Dan

Daniel Lucraft

twitter.com/danlucraft