[LRUG] London Computer Science Book Group, Part Two!

Tim Cowlishaw tim at timcowlishaw.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 10:41:37 PST 2010

Hey there everyone.

Based on the answers we got on the doodle poll, it looks like Monday the 1st of Feb is the best day for the meeting - same time and place! (6.30pm at the Crown Tavern on Clerkenwell Green). There's an upcoming event here if that's your sort of thing: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/5218125/gb/London/London-Computer-Science-Book-Club-Part-II/The-Crown-Tavern/?ps=5

Cheers!

Tim