[LRUG] February lightning talks

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 01:06:25 PST 2010

2010/1/20 Brent Snook <brent at fuglylogic.com>:
> I'll put my hand up for a lightning talk seeing as its my last LRUG before I
> leave London. Sniff.

Thanks Brent.  What do you think you'll talk about?

With Brent that makes 3 volunteers and me willing to do a talk.  I'm
looking for about 8, so there's still space for you if you have an
inkling to give a talk.  Come on, it's not even 7 minutes long!

Cheers,

Murray

ps.  I'm also still looking for suggestions on what I should talk on -
I will talk about anything.  This may be a disaster if you suggest
something super complex, but it should add to the fun of the evening
to watch me flounder.