[LRUG] February lightning talks

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 04:50:44 PST 2010

Ok, we've now got 6 volunteers (Paul, Joel, Alex, Anup, Brent and Me -
http://lrug.org/), but there's room for a couple more.  Anyone else
fancy having a go?

It's a good way to ease yourself into the presentation circuit as you have:

a) only a short talk to give
b) a rigid format so you don't have to worry about the content quite as much
c) a friendly crowd

Muz