[LRUG] January LRUG stuff

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 01:33:33 PST 2010

Hi all,

Hope you all had a fun festive break.  Just thought I'd remind you all
about LRUG stuff in January.

1. This Wednesday: LRUG Nights #19:
http://lrug.org/nights/2009/12/14/episode-19-epilogue/
We need to find a new pub for after-LRUG chat because we're moving
venues again.  The plan is to meet up at The Crown (the pub we usually
go to after LRUG) and from there go check out the pubs close to the
new Skills Matter offices and choose a new one.  Simple.

2. Next Wednesday: LRUG January Meeting:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2009/12/17/january-2010-meeting/
We've only one talk lined up so far; Julian Burgess doing a talk about
Symbol vs. String.  We'll need at least one more to bulk out the
evening.  Did you do some hacking over the festive season?  This would
be the perfect chance to let people know about it.

That's it.  See you on Wednesday (at least one of them, hopefully)

Cheers,

Muz