[LRUG] OT: Yet Another Person Defecting to San Francisco

Dan Webb dan at danwebb.net
Thu Jan 7 06:53:22 PST 2010

Hi Everyone,

This is not strictly LRUG-ish but as I know a large amount of you well
(and it's regarding the drinking of beer) I hope you won't mind my
OTing.  I've recently got a job with Ruby-hating, black sheep of the
Rails community, Twitter and am moving to San Francisco at the end of
the month whereupon I will begin blogging about how Scala is better
than your mum.  To celebrate this we are having a leaving party.  Here
be the details:

Green Man (http://www.thegreenmanw1.co.uk/ http://bit.ly/greenmanw1) @
7pm, Friday 29th January

We've hired the upstairs room and will probably have a Wii set up
and/or be showing some themed films and crap on the big screen but
most importantly there is extremely tasty beer and cider available.
So if you know me and would like to wish me good riddance then come
along.

See you there hopefully!

--
Dan Webb