[LRUG] Chat Digest, Vol 48, Issue 17

Gerhard Lazu gerhard at lazu.co.uk
Thu Jan 21 21:32:27 PST 2010

Hey Jocke,

I'm not sure if this is going to help, but Matthew Rudy wrote a Rails plugin
way back when that adds the trace of each partial included in your views to
the HTML. Check it out here http://github.com/gerhard/html_trace

It has a gemspec file now, so if you're using bundler, just add it to your
Gemfile by providing the github URL and watch the magic happen : ).

Cheers, Gerhard.

You should follow me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/gerhardlazu>.
You can also try my Github <http://github.com/gerhard> and
Linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/in/gerhardlazu>.