[LRUG] I wrote a small gem with a couple of RSPEC extensions

Tim Cowlishaw tim at timcowlishaw.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 02:35:43 PST 2010

...it's the first time I've actually packaged anything up for consumption by other people, and I was wondering if anyone had any feedback / suggestions for it?

In particular, I'd be interested to know if my test coverage is good enough - I wasn't sure how to go about testing RSpec matchers themselves, and settled on making assertions using them about test cases with a predicatable outcome - but I'm wondering whether these are really conclusive?

http://github.com/timcowlishaw/set_specs/

Anyway, any thoughts at all would be greatly appreciated, and if the gem's of any use to you, then great!

Cheers,

Tim