[LRUG] More seats available at Camp Smalltalk London 2010 - July 16-18

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Sat Jul 3 04:45:19 PDT 2010

The UK Smalltalk User Group is glad to announce that there are still a few seats
available at Camp Smalltalk London this July 16-18.

The Pharo team will be holding one of their regular coding sprints and, in
true Camp Smalltalk spirit, other Smalltalkers will be gathering together to
do some productive work on their projects.

In addition, we want to welcome those who just want to learn more about
Smalltalk, so we'll be holding an introductory tutorial on the first
morning. We'll have you writing Smalltalk by lunch! If there's interest,
we'll follow up with a Seaside tutorial the next day.

So whatever your level of experience, this is a great chance to meet other
developers, network, discuss ideas, write  code, and have some fun.

Pinesoft will be opening up their spectacular London offices
for the daytime activities, while Cincom is generously treating us to dinner
on Saturday at a unique London restaurant. Instantiations will also offer us
lunch on Saturday.

Thanks to our sponsors, the event is completely free. All we ask is that you
sign up at cslondon2010.eventbrite.com. The current schedule and other
logistical
details are available on that site and we'll send out updates as we finalize
the remaining items.

We hope to see you there on July 16 - 18!