[LRUG] LRUG Podcast Episode 3

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 05:48:08 PDT 2010

Hi Guys,

I've just released episode 3 of the LRUG podcast:
http://lrug.org/podcasts/2010/07/06/episode-3-murray-steele/

I interviewed Murray about his "My First Ruby" talk, organising tech
user groups and the story behind Ruby Manor. Hope you find it
interesting.

There's a few sound issues with the interview, but hopefully a recent
small hardware purchase will help fix that!

I'm not restricting myself to just interviewing people who give talks,
so if you'd like to be interviewed please get in touch! I'm also open
to any ideas around co-hosting, different formats of the show etc -
please get in touch with any ideas.

Cheers,

Chris