[LRUG] Looking for next project

Priit Tamboom priit at mx.ee
Wed Jul 14 01:07:07 PDT 2010

Morning everyone!

Sorry about a bit spammish mail, shoot me :-)

I am looking for next project for autumn. I arrive to London at the
end of August and
stay for minimum 6 months.

I have been doing ruby and rails full time since early 2006 and
have done ruby projects starting with mobile startup (http://fortumo.com, 2006),
open source cms framework (http://adva-cms.org, 2008-2009),
isp backend business application (2009-2010) and couple of smaller sites/apps.

Anyhow I practice and promote try, restful, mvc, object oriented and
behavior driven
development. Moreover I enjoy agile work-flow and have been successfully worked
in different cultures such as in Shanghai (3 years, 2005-2008),
Findland (6 months, 1999) and
currently in Barcelona (6 months, since January 2010).

Back home in Estonia I'm running Estonian Ruby User group
(http://ruby.ee) and have
organized smaller events.

My accounts:
Github: http://github.com/priit