[LRUG] Details for LRUG in July (next Monday!)

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:38:10 PDT 2010

Just a quick update about our 2nd speaker.  Phil Cowans has stepped up and
will talk to us about the ActionEmbedding rails plugin that he's been
working on recently (if you can't wait until Monday check out
http://github.com/philcowans/action_embedding for spoilers).

There's some more detail about his talk (and Jonathan's one) on the lrug
website: http://lrug.org/meetings/2010/07/05/july-2010-meeting/

Finally, don't forget to register with Skills Matter:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/july-meeting (it really is
important).

See you all on Monday!

Cheers,