[LRUG] Details for LRUG in July (next Monday!)

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 04:19:52 PDT 2010

Hi all,

The next LRUG meeting is next Monday (12th July).  As usual it's at 6:30pm
in the Skills Matter offices on Goswell Road.

Jonathan Leighton is going to talk to us about his university project to us
Ruby to write an interpreted language called Carat.

We still need at least one other talk though.  I'd be particularly
interested in any novel uses of ruby to help people keep cool in these blamy
summer months, but really anything ruby (or ruby-ish) goes when there's only
a week to go until the meeting.  Do get in touch if you are interested.

Read about it in detail here:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2010/07/05/july-2010-meeting/

Register for it here: http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/july-meeting

Cheers