[LRUG] CS Book Club

Tim Cowlishaw tim at timcowlishaw.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 10:26:29 PDT 2010

Ok chaps, based on the doodle poll, it looks like Monday the 26th of
July is as good a day as any to meet.

I'd like to propose that we meet in the Reliance [1] on Old Street
(about two mins from the tube) from about 6.30, or as soon as everyone
can get there. If anyone's got any massive issues with this say so,
and we'll vote on locations / times if need be - expect to discuss
anything up to the end of chapter 2 of SICP!

Cheers,

Tim

[1] http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/61/6129/Reliance/Old_Street