[LRUG] Cucumber Job / London

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Mon Jul 12 05:28:12 PDT 2010

Hi all,

A client I'm doing some consulting with has a job open for a 'Senior Ruby Test-Developer'. They've got a team of about a dozen ex-manual testers who are starting to automate their acceptance tests in Ruby with Cucumber but need some experienced leadership from someone with Ruby skills who's into testing. It's a permie position leading that team.

I think this is a great opportunity for someone who's keen to play with Cucumber and Ruby all day. You'll have free reign to help them build a sturdy suite of step definitions, automate the builds in hudson, and write custom formatters to help communicate the different teams' progress and capability. The client is a humongous global brand name who will look amazing on your CV. The pay is pretty decent for a Ruby job IMO, and you'll get to work with me!

Based in London.

Reply directly to me (matt at mattwynne dot net) if you're interested.

cheers,
Matt

http://blog.mattwynne.net
+44(0)7974 430184