[LRUG] Looking for rails freelancer

Alex Brown alex at souliss.com
Wed Jul 21 04:53:39 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am looking for a freelance rails developer to do some per-hour work on a small personal project of mine.
I have around a £500-600 cap for the work.

I have a basic rails3-b4 application that needs some features adding. They are all fairly standard features. The interface, javascript, basics are all done. It's hosted on github and should run out the box.

I'm not a rails developer so it would take me a lot of time and trial and error to add things that a seasoned developer can sail through.

If you are interested or know anyone who might be interested, or just have some tips of where I should look please email alex at souliss.com and I will send through further information.

Thanks,
Alex
http://www.souliss.com/

- Apologies if this is the incorrect use of the list!