[LRUG] Carbon Calculation

Jason Green jason.green at nogeek.org
Tue Jun 15 09:07:00 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I thought this may possibly be of interest to someone on this list?!
Over the last 6 months or so, some of us at Dynamic50 have been working hard on a new venture: http://www.carboncalculated.com.

In a nutshell, Carbon Calculated provides toolsets for Carbon Calculation, but more relevant to this list, we provide a platform containing carbon emission data from an every growing list of sources.
This data is available free of charge via the API, so anyone can develop apps to calculate carbon emissions easily.

The system is built in Rails 3, uses MongoDB, and the API is super easy to use and free forever!

Anyway, if you want an API key or need help getting started, feel free to give us a bell.

Jason Green
02086866372