[LRUG] Now available for hire

Rob Holland rob.holland at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 04:21:44 PDT 2010

Hola,

After developing and releasing Unboxed Consulting's iCuke
(http://github.com/unboxed/icuke) and some other soon-to-released
Cucumber-related tools for other London-based consultancies I'm now
finally available for hire again.

I'm an excellent Ruby/Rails/Cucumber developer who loves working on
improving or extending open source tools such as Cucumber and
Capybara.

If you need help making the most out of Cucumber to test Ruby or
iPhone applications, or any other Ruby tool/gem/plugin, let me know.

I also enjoy working on Rails sites. I've previously worked on sites
such as: http://useketchup.com, http://www.railsdevelopment.com/,
http://eason.ie and http://www.balconytv.com/.

I've contracted as a developer for Engine Yard, a sysadmin for EMI and
worked in cluster operations at Google.

If you're looking for some contracted help with Ruby, get in touch.

Cheers,

Rob