[LRUG] Ruby In The Pub : Tomorrow

sole listas at soledadpenades.com
Mon Jun 21 06:39:04 PDT 2010

Hiya

James Darling wrote:

> I think it's all pretty easy going, nothing was planned last time I
> went. However, there was also a distinct lack of journalists. The most
> helpful thing you can do is let any journalists you know know about it.

I asked Joanna (the organiser) about the ratio developers/journalists;
she said it was quite unpredictable. Sometimes there were more
developers than journalists and sometimes it's just the opposite.

However, I have the feeling we're going to convert it in "lrug in the
pub", since Julian convinced me too to attend!

So... see you tomorrow!

PS "Long time, no see" :)