[LRUG] A talk request [was: A talk suggestion]

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 06:22:57 PDT 2010

The July meeting is on the 12th so I need to get some speakers sorted out
for it.  Are there any talkers for what I describe below?  We'd probably
need about 5 or 6 of you to make this a worthwhile event.  If no-one's into
it I'll start looking for some other speakers, so if you have a talk idea
along these lines (or anything else) do get in touch.

Muz