[LRUG] [Job] Contract at AMEE

Paul Carey paul.p.carey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 07:15:33 PDT 2010

Hi all

AMEE is working on a great project understanding the energy
performance of homes. We're looking for a contractor to work with us
on the front end, details below.

We've just moved into our lovely new office, a few short meters from
Silicon Roundabout.

If you've any questions, please feel free to email me directly, or to
apply, email jointheteam at amee.com

Cheers

Paul