[LRUG] Do you think you can hack it?

Mark Meyer mark.meyer at empire42.com
Tue Jun 22 09:04:58 PDT 2010

Hey all

Thought there might be a few of you who'd be up for this:

Not to stroke your ego or anything, but we like the ruby style!

That's why we've contacted you to take part in a charitable hack-a-thon
hosted by Empire42. If you want to raise your profile, network with
like-minded people and give back to the community, here is your chance...

On Saturday 24 July we're helping four social entrepreneurs to get their web
projects off the ground. So indulge your inner geek, earn karma points and
participate in something great.

Sign up now and spread the word - http://empire42.com/hackathon

Peace & Love

The guys at Empire42