[LRUG] Visiting rubyists after SRC

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 07:33:41 PST 2010

OK,  Let's settle on Tuesday 30th for the post SRC drinks with any visiting
rubyists.  I don't know any of the suggested pubs at all so based on the
beer menus available from the websites I think I'll go for The Harrison Bar
(http://harrisonbar.co.uk/index.php?page=drinks).  Kick off at 6:30pm?

Unless anyone has any objections to this I'll let Satish and Guatam know
this is the plan and stick it on the website.

Muz