[LRUG] [JOB] Senior Ruby/Rails developers, Edinburgh

Olly Headey olly at freeagentcentral.com
Mon Mar 22 06:09:52 PDT 2010

Hello LRUG

I'll try and avoid the hard-sell but we're looking to hire new Ruby/Rails
developers to work on FreeAgent up here in lovely Edinburgh. We have *loads*
of exciting and interesting things planned, but we need some more Rails
brains to help make them happen!

We've got a really friendly team, a great working environment and we'll be
moving to a funky new office soon.  You'll get to work on all aspects of the
app (from front-end to back-end) and get experience of helping to develop a
high-traffic production Rails app used by thousands of people every day.
 Anyone tempted?

Full details here: http://j.mp/4G7lTk

Cheers,
Olly

---
Olly Headey, Co-Founder and CTO
FreeAgent : Accounting software, simplified
http://www.freeagentcentral.com
http://twitter.com/freeagent
+44 (0)131 447 0011

Quartermile Two, 2 Lister Square, Edinburgh, EH3 9GL
Registered in Scotland SC316774