[LRUG] LRUG Meeting Dates for the future

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 11:16:17 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone that voted in our Doodle poll for moving the dates.
 Turns out the London Scala User Group would prefer to be on a Wednesday
anyway so we're going to swap.  So, starting in June we'll be moving to our
old schedule of the 2nd Monday of the month.  Yes, June, because in May
Skills Matter have a conference running that week and we'll have to fit in
some other day.  The April meeting hasn't moved and is still be on 2nd
Wednesday.  Finally we're going to the pub next Tuesday with some SRC
stragglers.

In handy list form:

* Tuesday 30th March - LRUG Nights with SRC stragglers ->
http://lrug.org/nights/2010/03/19/episode-20-rendezvous/
* Wednesday 14th April - LRUG April ->
http://lrug.org/meetings/2010/03/19/april-2010-meeting/
* Tuesday 18th May - LRUG May
* Monday 14th June - LRUG June
* Monday 12th July - LRUG July
* ... and so it goes; 2nd Monday of the month for the until the end of time
(unless we need to change for one-off events).

Huzzah!

Muz