[LRUG] LRUG Dates

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 07:36:21 PDT 2010

I've heard from Skills Matter that our old date of the 2nd Monday of the
month is the night that the Scala group meet, so we can't have the room :(
 The 3rd Monday is free though.

If you care can you fill in the doodle poll:
http://doodle.com/74qut4zmp5fsfth2

Currently, given the 2nd Monday is out of the running, unless there's a huge
swing vote in favour of something else we'll be changing to the 3rd Monday
of the month from the May meeting onwards.

Muz