[LRUG] Scrum backlog/user story management

Gwyn Morfey gwyn at new-bamboo.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 07:51:35 PDT 2010

Hi -

>I'm just wondering if any of you could share your experience with specific
tools for managing user stories, either as a >separate system or as part of
an Agile/SCRUM backlog/project management system?

We had the same problem a while back - we love paper, but couldn't make it
work with a distributed team (our devs here, and the client team on their
site). For backlog management we needed something that the non-technical
clients would use as well, to keep the scrum process properly transparent.

... which is the long way of saying that, in the end, we went with "writing
a simple tool ourselves". It's online in beta here:
http://truestoryapp.com/. If it looks right for you, we'd love some
feedback!

Cheers,

Gwyn.