[LRUG] Solr or Sphinx

Max Williams toastkid.williams at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 02:54:07 PST 2010

Hey guys - i'm a brighton lurker.  Sorry to hijack the thread a bit, but i'm
starting a new app where we have a requirement to have a list of keywords,
which ideally would be generated from all of the indexed terms in the search
index.  Is this possible with either sphinx or soir?  I've used ferret in
the past and couldn't work out how to get it in ferret, and had some other
reasons for not wanting to use ferret/aaf again.